In the current issue of Oricon's Only★Star magazine, 500 women readers were surveyed regarding "artists who look good in suits".
Here is the TOP 10 Result:
2) Sakurai Sho: Arashi's Sakurai, whose job as a newscaster for NEWS ZERO, gave Sakurai an intellectual-appeal especially when he is wearing suits.
3) Kamenashi Kazuya: KAT-TUN's Kamenashi is mostly seen wearing suits for his stint in Going! as a sportcaster. Aside from that, his endorsement for Aoki menswear and Kirin Afternoon Tea made gave him a good reputation for wearing suits with comments ranging from "cool" and "good posture".
4) Matsumoto Jun: who looks good in "colorful suits" and whose personality stand-out just by his gaze.
5) GACKT: Praised for his controversial fashion sense and unique charm.
6) Domoto Koichi: KinKi Kids's Koichi, who looks good in formal and "flashy" suits.
7) B'z Koshi Inaba: who wear suits from time to time for his PVs or magazine covers.
8) EXILE: their slim-cut suit makes the band look cool with their dance moves.
9) THE BAWDIES: wearing suits has always been the band's trademark.
10) Kimura Takuya: SMAP's Kimura gets into groove of anything that he wears, he looks good with anything even roughly dressed.